Who is Be the Remnant?
We are a company of people learning what it means to Be the Remnant.
Throughout Biblical history, there was always a remnant. In the battle that Gideon led, 32,000 men showed up yet only 300 remained to fight. For the spies checking out the Promised Land, 12 went in but only two remained in faith. Of the 10 virgins, only five had sufficient oil to enter.
Our desire is to be considered part of His Glorious bride without blemish, spot, or wrinkle (Eph. 5:27).
To be that, we know that we must endure with joy, faith, and confidence the shakings and trials that are ahead.
Key characteristics of the Remnant:
2. We are aware of the SIGNS OF THE TIMES (Mt. 24).
3. We walk in incredible JOY OF THE LORD for we know Who He is and who we are in Christ (Neh. 8:10).
4. We seek to rid ourselves of all yeast of the Pharisees instead, seeking WISDOM FROM HEAVEN which is pure, peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy (James 3:17,18).
5. We seek to walk in POWER, GLORY, and BOLDNESS so that the world will know Jesus Christ is Lord (John. 14:12, Eph. 4:39-31).
6. We have a healthy FEAR OF THE LORD marked by a pilgrimage to increased HUMILITY and HOLINESS (1 Pet. 5:6).
7. We are not perfect, nor have we arrived! Rather, like Daniel and his friends, we seek to LEARN HOW TO LIVE A CALLED-OUT LIFE, living in the world but not of it.
Who is Cheryl-Ann?
Cheryl-Ann’s passion is to see the Remnant rise in the fullness of “Christ in them, the hope of Glory”!
Dr. Cheryl-Ann Needham is a speaker, prophetic consultant to Christian CEOs and Business Owners, and author of Sound Alignment 2.0. She is the founder of Be the Remnant, a ministry dedicated to preparing the Bride for the return of Christ.
As a prophetic consultant since 2008, God has used Cheryl-Ann to save her clients over $50 million from bad decisions through accurate prophetic direction, word of knowledge, and word of wisdom. She provides prophetic blueprints for success across numerous industries.
Cheryl-Ann speaks and trains on a variety of topics impacting leaders and the Church at large. Cheryl-Ann has appeared on television and radio programs. Some of her topics include:
- Hearing God’s Voice
- End Times Systems & Structures
- Coming Out of Babylon
- End Time Shakings – How to Prepare
- Sound Alignment for Leaders
- Breaking Free from Disappointments
- Currency of Honor
- Living Naked & Unashamed
- Other relevant topics
She has also traveled internationally working with business and philanthropic initiatives to establish Biblical principles in closed countries and as an evangelist.
Cheryl-Ann has a Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship (Christian University of Southern Indiana) and an MEd in Organizational Development (Wayne State University). She graduated from Women in Ministry and is an ordained minister.
Cheryl-Ann is accountable to Reverend Kimberly Wallace of Exousia Ministries (www.ExousiaMinistries.org).