Who is Be the Remnant?
We are a company of people who remain, prevail, and overcome!
We impact the world through our callings, witness, and bold, Christ-like life-style.
Throughout Biblical history, there was always a remnant. In the battle that Gideon led, 32,000 men showed up yet only 300 remained to fight. For the spies checking out the Promised Land, 12 went in but only two remained in faith. Of the 10 virgins, only five had sufficient oil to enter.
Our desire is to be considered part of His Glorious bride without blemish, spot, or wrinkle (Eph. 5:27) so that we impact the world through our callings, witness, and bold, Christ-like lifestyle.
Key characteristics of the Remnant:
1. We have a healthy FEAR OF THE LORD marked by a pilgrimage to increased HUMILITY and HOLINESS (1 Pet. 5:6) so that we release Christ’s nature in the Earth.
2. We walk in POWER, GLORY, and BOLDNESS so that the world will know Jesus Christ is Lord (John. 14:12, Eph. 4:39-31).
3. We walk in Truth AND LOVE. One without the other is not God’s way (1 Cor. 13).
4. We impact the world by executing our CALLINGS and PURPOSES.
5. We walk in incredible JOY OF THE LORD for we know Who He is and who we are in Christ (Neh. 8:10).
6. We receive of His GLORIOUS ABUNDANCE and SOW GENEROUSLY!
7. We are not perfect, nor have we arrived! Rather, like Daniel and his friends, we seek to LEARN HOW TO LIVE A CALLED-OUT LIFE, living in the world but not of it.
Who is Cheryl-Ann?
Cheryl-Ann’s passion is to see the Remnant rise in the fullness of “Christ in them, the hope of Glory”!
Dr. Cheryl-Ann Needham is a Prophet, Strategist, and Coach to Christian CEOs and Business Owners. She is author of Sound Alignment 2.0. Cheryl-Ann is the founder of Be the Remnant, a ministry dedicated to preparing the Bride for the return of Christ.
Her clients represent a tapestry of Christian business owners and CEO’s including inventors, alternative systems architects, movie producers, innovators and pioneers across all 7 spheres.
Her clients have been spared over $52 million dollars of mistakes from accurate business intelligence and prophetic warnings.
Cheryl-Ann speaks and trains on a variety of topics impacting leaders and the Church at large. Cheryl-Ann has appeared on television and radio programs. Some of her topics include:
- Hearing God’s Voice
- Systems & Structures for Solutionists
- Coming Out of Babylon
- How to Prevail & Overcome Global Shakings
- Sound Alignment for Leaders
- Breaking Free from Disappointments
- Currency of Honor
- Living Naked & Unashamed
- Other relevant topics
She has also traveled internationally working with business and philanthropic initiatives to establish Biblical principles in closed countries and as an evangelist.
Cheryl-Ann has a Ph.D. in Business (Christian University of Southern Indiana) and an MEd in Organizational Development (Wayne State University). She graduated from Women in Ministry and is ordained as a Governmental Prophet.
Cheryl-Ann is accountable to Reverend Kimberly Wallace of Exousia Ministries (www.ExousiaMinistries.org).